Sunday, January 26, 2014
Betrayal
I am shocked beyond belief, Zamperini arrived at a POW camp named Ofuna in Japan. There he was taken into an interrogation room and he met an old friend. I cannot say who he met but it is unbelievable! Louis was betrayed by one of his classmates from school. He left the United States to go to Japan and work with the Japanese military as an inspector of the camps all around Japan and it's occupied territories. The fact of why he committed "treason" still makes me wonder why would he have done that. Here is a question to all of the readers, would you leave your country and work against it even if it meant honoring your family or gaining power or even becoming rich?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would like to say that I would honor my family before my country but in reality I would probibly be to afraid to try.
ReplyDeleteI would rather honor my country than support the enemies of my country. I care more about honor and reputation than money. If I supported the enemy, then I would be defamed in my own country.
ReplyDelete